I wanted to have some sample adventures to go with my retroclone. As I've done some playtesting of them, I decided to at least release the first in its own stand-alone, system-neutral document.
I thought the test runs for this went incredibly well. On the other hand, I did a conversion to 5th edition for my online group, and the deadliness of one of the monsters caught them so off-guard that the subsequent discussion ended that campaign. Alas, but at least it did teach me that I need to be even more explicit about the intended deadliness of my games.
I should have an updated file of the retroclone itself posted soon, too, and I'll do more of those Reflective Revision posts.